sábado, 18 de marzo de 2006

THE LIFE PURSUIT


Qué disco más bonito. Candidato firme a ser la banda sonora para la próxima primavera. Estos chicos siempre consiguen ponerme de buen humor, ojalá les pueda volver a ver pronto en directo, una vez más.


TRACKLIST


1. Act of the Apostle
2. Another Sunny Day
3. White Collar Boy
4. The Blues Are Still Blue
5. Dress Up In You
6. Sukie In The Graveyard
7. We Are The Sleepyheads.
8. Song For The Sunshine
9. Funny Little Frog
10. To Be Myself Completely
11. Act Of The Apostle II
12. For The Price Of a Cup of Tea
13. Morning Crecent


Honey lovin you is the greatest thing
I get to be myself and I get to sing
I get to play at being irresponsible
I come home late at night and I love your soul
I never forget you in my prayers
I never have a bad thing to report
You’re my picture on the wall


You’re my vision in the hall
You’re the one I’m talking to
When I get in from my work
You are my girl, and you don’t even know it
I am livin out the life of a poet
I am the jester in the ancient court
You’re the funny little frog in my throat

No hay comentarios.:

 
Free counter and web stats